Forgot your aPaws # or password?
If you are unable to login and/or the page just refreshes when you try and login, please review the information below:
You need to enable cookies on your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, find the Tools menu item and select Options. Then, click on the privacy tab and alter your privacy settings to allow cookies.
- In Firefox, go to the preferences/options page and then click on the "privacy" tab. In the cookies section, choose to "Allow sites to set cookies."
- In Safari, click "safari" on the top tab, scroll down to "preferences," and find the "security" tab. Then, either click "Always Accept Cookies" or "only from sites you navigate to."
Once you're done, close and restart your browser and try logging in again. You should also make sure that aPaws cookies are allowed by your firewall and spyware protection programs.
aPaws supports the following browsers:
- On PCs: Internet Explorer (recommended) and Firefox
- On Macs: Firefox and Safari.